Thursday, November 30, 2017

Pregnancy: Week 14

I feel like this pregnancy is flying past. I cannot get over how much God has truly, truly blessed me with a relatively easy pregnancy. I can't say I feel like running marathons, but this is so different and it's amazing. We are approaching the due date for our sweet angel baby. I'm trying so hard to focus on this amazing blessing I have growing in my body instead of what we don't have. I don't even want this child to feel like they were a "shoulda woulda coulda" baby. Never ever. God's plan is too awesome for that! 

Our holidays were amazing. We were able to spend so much time with friends and family simply unwinding an enjoying the holiday season. My mom prepared a FEAST and I was able to stuff myself. The baby was definitely loving green bean casserole. MMM MMM Good.





How I'm feeling: Heartburn is the pits. Most things I eat are giving me heartburn... that includes dairy. BOOOO. Erick literally just said to me I haven't found much that I WANT to eat. That's the big thing. I'm more eating because I need to fuel my body not because I'm wanting to stuff my face.  I'm pretty sure I would be a candidate for a constant burping commercial. How lady like!

How I'm changing: My bump has started to grow more. Nothing too exciting though. I haven't been gaining weight so I can't really blame that! Hopefully I'm ALL belly like Landree. So far, my blood pressure is staying down. Hopefully I can keep it that way! 

What I'm eating/Cravings: I'm in a weird food funk. When I'm hungry I gorge myself but when I'm not, nothing sounds good. I just literally ate a cucumber and Italian dressing that sounded AMAZING but the taste of my breath after I eat nearly kills me. I want all cold things if possible. We went to dinner as a family over Thanksgiving and I may have eaten my huge salad... and my moms. Baby likes greens! But, sadly I don't think the baby likes dairy or corn. I have been staying away from them. The couple times I've had corn I thought my stomach was going to explode. When we had turkey on Thanksgiving... I felt like I was eat chalk. NASTY. 

Landree: Still thinking it's a girl. She's planning all of the things she is going to teach him or her. We found out she can't go to the main anatomy scan ultrasound so we are going to take her to Tiny Toes at some point. I'm pretty sure even a random man in the grocery store knows that she is going to be a big sister.


Weight Gained: 0 lbs... and that includes Thanksgiving. Yes mom, I'm eating. And no... not puking. Just apparently getting exactly what my body needs and fueling it with the good stuff. 

Workouts: 40 minutes of cardio... usually elliptical about 3-4 times a week. 

Biggest Thriller: Being able to eat Thanksgiving dinner without having severe heart burn! Winning!

Size of the Baby: A box of Crayola Crayons





No comments:

Post a Comment