Friday, November 17, 2017

Pregnancy: Weeks 11 and 12

It's the last couple weeks of the first trimester...

We started the week having a check up with my OB. Not going to lie... I was still nervous. When we first started to look for the heart beat, she couldn't find it. My heart skipped a beat, but we went through it with Landree so.... I took a deep breath. Dr. V could tell I was nervous so she prayed and then tried again. There it was just on the complete opposite side and low! Strong as strong could be. WAHOOOO! Heartbeat is in the 160s. I go back right before Thanksgiving for hopefully more good news!



How I'm feeling: Heartburn. That's all I can say. Lots of it. No matter what I eat. I had heartburn with Landree, but definitely not this early. Oh well. I'll take it. I feel like I'm coming out of the sleepy funk and trying to function. Poor Erick has taken on more things when he's home and when he's not... well, Landree and I are in bed by 8:30pm. FOR THE WIN!! I'm not above putting her in my bed with some Magic School Bus so I can roll over and get some sleep. Hey... at least it's educational. Other then that, I feel amazing! Definitely a polar opposite pregnancy. Is it weird that sounds are getting to me? The sound of someone burping or farting literally makes me want to gag! Landree about killed me the other day.  The smell of goldfish or cheez-it's? Don't even come near me. Disgusting. And brush your teeth while you are at it.

How I'm changing: I started to show much earlier, but I think it's kinda evened out for the time being. I have no reason to feel nervous about it. I noticed that I'm drinking INSANE amounts of water. A gallon a day easy! Definitely by the end of the day you can notice the bump more. I've been living in leggings. While I can still wear pre-baby things, they just aren't sitting right and I'm not so much for wearing pants low and having my butt crack flapping in the breeze so maternity it is. My boobs... oh dear golly. Ginormous. Painful. Awful. Don't touch. By the end of the day a bra is the worst thing EVER.

What I'm eating/Cravings: I can only think of two cravings!! And, it's nothing I would send Erick out for, it just sounds so good! EVERYTHING buffalo and UNSWEET tea. MMMMM. Little by little I'm putting more protein in my diet. I've been trying to find a balance. But, I will say that, this baby is showing it's Japanese side. It doesn't like when I eat dairy. It tastes good when it's going down, but my stomach just churns and churns afterward.  Not going to lie... I've eaten a lot of carbs in the past week!!! I'm just eating as I can. Whatever sounds good, I go with it. Chicken is still a negatory. Give me all of the salt!

Landree; She's determined that it's a girl. She keeps telling people that she is a big sister and the baby is coming in May. She will tell you a whole list of things she wants to do with them. Oddly enough, she has started coloring rainbows on everything!! I keep telling her, this baby is mommy's rainbow.



Weight Gained: 0.5lbs

Workouts Happening: Still going... easy cardio but need it!

Biggest Thriller: Hearing the strong, strong heartbeat and conquering the fear of going to the doctor
on my own.

Size of the Baby: Army man toy


Twelve Week Bump Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment